303-364-6254 | 1040 S Joliet St Aurora, CO 80012
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Internet Special!view coupon
Thank you for visiting our website! Present this coupon prior to your next service and get 5% OFF Labor.
I had an issue with my SUV. I left it and the next day they took it for a test drive and could not find anything wrong. They volunteered to drive with me to duplicate the issue. They are extremely customer orientated, honest and willing to go the extra mile for you. Though they spent a day with my SUV and a about an hour driving with me and explaining what it could be, they did not charge me for their time or testing. They also did not pressure me into getting something fixed that didn't need repair right away. It's refreshing to find great customer service. They will have my business. Good people!